Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday is my day!

Today's my day! This time of the year is always packed with good sports from NFL to NASCAR and I'm the channel or room switcher every Sunday during the last months of the year!

If Brady & Jimmie are on on the same day, you bet I'm gonna be recording one but watching both lol!

Today it's all about Jimmie! My driver, yes..Jimmie Johnson in the Lowe's 48! Up for his six time championship! Today is the first race of the chase!

Hoping to see our grandson today, maybe he'll pop in for a visit...he definitely brightens up my day!

Hubby isn't feeling so hot today, he's got this huge swollen cheek going on today...think we may even end up at the ER. Not good! Well, back to the race I go.

Cook'n up some sweet potato fries right now for my lunch! Love them. Have a great afternoon!

God Bless Our Troops

With our troops deployed so far away from home, away from loved one...what are you doing to show your appreciation, gratitude and support? Our country may seem divided especially during elections but when it's time to come together, the PROUD do! Read some of the topics in the blogs below; let it all register and take a moment to say thanks. Any one of the organizations below have many programs for your community to GET INVOLVED, please show your support today! Don't put it off any longer...

the USO

Interested in more blogs on our troops