Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Race For The Cure! Support Breast Cancer Awareness Today!

PINK WARRIORS TEAM:
I joined the PINK WARRIORS team to support Tammy Valle! What can I say, Tammy is an amazing person....strong, beautiful and so full of life AND did I mention she's an Army Mom!! Always supporting everyone and making a bad day better!

Tammy was diagnosed last year with breast cancer. Immediately started her fight; which wasn't an easy task but Tammy recently received the news she's been waiting for... she's kicked her cancer's butt and is on her way to that happy life!! I know all of our Army Moms of SoCal would love to participate in this event but unfortunately aren't able to make it this time, I know they'd agree...we're all so very happy & proud of Tammy!! I'm so excited and honored to be part of the Pink Warriors Team 2012!!

MY PERSONAL GOAL:
I think we've all had a scare at one point, and I've had my share with two surgeries but just received an A on my report card as of Sep 2012! So many of my family & friends have faught breast cancer; and sadly many of our close relatives weren't able to beat this disease. I 100% feel this cause is worth supporting...my mom & Aunt Jean beat this fight, cousins beat this fight and some of my very close friends have beat and are battling this fight!!

Just recently, a good friend of mine received news that she will once again be battling this disease with all she has! So I'm sending a shout out to Karri....We're all here supporting you and know YOU WILL BEAT this! xoxoxo



PLEASE DONATE NOW!
 Please make your tax-deductible donation today in support of our fundraising efforts. Donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer OR print the donation form and mail in your check! We need all the support for this cause, so please help me reach my goal of only $250! As of today, I'm at 30% of my personal goal..please support me by donating today!






WHERE WILL YOUR DONATION BE APPLIED?
75% of the money raised through the Race stays in our community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

A new generation will have you to thank! Join us in the promise and become part of the fight against breast cancer. Thank you for supporting us!! 

Liza, Army Moms of SoCal
Personal Page URL: Liza / Pink Warriors Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Bless Our Troops

With our troops deployed so far away from home, away from loved one...what are you doing to show your appreciation, gratitude and support? Our country may seem divided especially during elections but when it's time to come together, the PROUD do! Read some of the topics in the blogs below; let it all register and take a moment to say thanks. Any one of the organizations below have many programs for your community to GET INVOLVED, please show your support today! Don't put it off any longer...

the USO

Interested in more blogs on our troops